Thursday, September 13, 2012

FASHION WEEK...OUT ALL NIGHT!!


FASHION WEEK is almost over in NYC..however s it was fun to hang out and although I hate to see it go..I can say I cannot wait for some really good sleep. Round-up of NYC events I attended along with some of the highlighted Fashion Spring 2013 fashion line ups I have fell in love with below:




Thursday 9/6/12: The ladies of CHIC N' KINKY Hosted  Naturals night out at Pranna lounge in NYC It was a night of hair talking, music and social schmoozing among  hair crushes and all those loving fashion mixed with the fusion of Natural hair (pictures below) :





FRIDAY 9/7/12- Jenell from KinkyCoilyCurlyMe hosted along with Chary-Jay of Chary-jay.com a Fashion blogger meet-n-greet for all. The fusion between Fashion's hottest looks and some of the fiercest natural hair in the NYC-Tri-state area created a night of hair & fun. Hosted at MarX (pictures below):












 Me and my cameo appearance up-top in black...Fun Times

Thank you ladies for hosting such great events!!

1 comment: