Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Have you ever...Lost a relationship/friendship over your hair?? Plus exclusive new music from Solange Knowles



Ok so I ADMIT...I committed to going natural, but lately I have been contemplating the growth of my hair and myself in the last 8 months....


As I get closer to my 1 year hair-anniversary I have thought a lot about past friendships/relationships and those I have now...I have realized that in my decision to claim POWER over my tresses and give them the love and care they deserve, I have realized some of those around me were not as embracing of my  "HAIR IN PROGRESS" 




But I cannot let that stop me, ok it does sting a little that a few friends deleted me from their facebook friend's list.... I had a few past lovers/acquaintances whom I ran  into  ask me before they had a chance to say hello or  ask how am I doing? but  "why did I cut my hair?" 

Overall the decision I made was made consciously  not for others but for myself...so all you naturals who may have big-chopped recently and are looking at yourself and saying..What have I done, Know that hair isn't meant to be your source of confidence but an extension to enhance the inner beauty and self-confidence  you already posses, so continue to to rock your hair HOWEVER you want to!


Keep on growing, watering, and loving your tresses...The shortest stage is the TWA...seriously























*** Exclusive****

 Solange Knowles is busy working her Fro' doing all types of projects, but it seems like she is also working on new music for upcoming LP....here is a peek at what she has been up to...I cannot wait for her album to drop!!





Its always encouraging to see the Natural hair confidence shine...Shout out to Solange Knowles! visit her here @ Solange Knowles My damn blog

No comments:

Post a Comment