Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rainy Day Hair....Protective Styles for not so great weather

If anybody is in the NYC tri-state area yall know its been a rainy Saturday...
I love the rain but not when I have things to do and I have to be out and about in the rain.
On a day when its raining, I don't have time to do much to my hair, or its hair wash day,  I like to play up my funky side of style and wear a patterned head scarf or big summer hats..
 I have included some fun ways to wear head scarfs for days you too want to walk on the wild bold side of head scarfs or if you just want to try something new, as the TWA stage can be a bit slow and boring, finding ways to spice it up can change that....ENJOY!!

 


Source: CIAAFRIQUE


Model: Grace Bol




Source: Grammy Awards Website






Here is my Hair Tie of the Day:



I find that no matter how you tie your scarf the more patterned and/or bold a print on the scarf the more flair it adds to the various ways you can tie your scarf.



























Below is a few good tutorials showing the many ways to wrap a head scarf...These Videos come from Youtube Channel:  Women In The Jungle. Be Sure to check our her other videos and subscribe Here : WomanInTheJungle






No comments:

Post a Comment