Monday, July 23, 2012

Thinking about big chopping again?! Bordem w. the TWA...Hair-spiration below

I don't know about any of you but for me as a Newly Naturalista waiting for my hair to grow down and touch my shoulders is about as fun as watching PAINT DRY!!

 I say this with the blank stare Charlie Brown face (wah waah waaah waahah)
I have read on various sites about what is known as"scab hair", which is the hair after the big chop that is still somewhat chemically altered, hence the reason behind the frizzy looking hair that us TWA's know all too well. 
It is this Scab hair that is often extremely dry (click here for more info Scab hair post Big Chopping transition to natural hair) so I have been thinking about big chopping again...
On the other hand I then begin thinking about how long it took me to get here, and then I think about my hair-spirations :



In Photo: Model AYO- So this is where I would like my hair to be...I am still in the growing out stages and boy  is this a LONG STAGE....I feel like the TRILOGY will never end


Other Hair-spirations below:





In Photo: Model- Grace Bol -I remember being here in Feb 2012....I guess its safe to say I came a long way...However her small petite nose definitively gave her a bit of an advantage, but having the apple shaped head  my mother blessed me with had its benefits when I BC ;0) Nice lip stick color too!

In Photo: Model- Unknown- So I am close to being about this length..but been thinking about maybe cutting hair again..(GASP!) Yes I would reconsider big chopping again....

What about you gals, would you big chop again? Any ladies who have big chopped more than once? Twice? Every year? would love to hear what you gals think!

And My overall Hair-spiration  BETTY DAVIS!!!  Such Grace and style

No comments:

Post a Comment